The Mountain West Credit Union Foundation now offers strategic planning grants for your credit union
You know, strategic planning is important to the long-term success of your credit union but with tight budgets, sometimes it’s hard to plan to… well… plan. With a grant available from the Mountain West Credit Union Foundation, your credit union can receive up to $2,700 to help pay for your strategic planning. You can use your favorite facilitator or access one of the Foundation planners, which include the nationally recognized planners from Carpenters Speakers bureau and credit union CEOs experienced in strategic planning..
Applying for the grant is easy. Simply download and submit the grant application
by Tuesday, July 1st, 2014.
- Credit unions with less than $50M in assets can received up to 75% of their strategic planning cost covered with a maximum of $2,700.
- Credit unions over $50M in assets can receive up to 50% of their planning costs covered with a maximum of $2,700.
- All grants will be awarded based on need and merit.
- There is a funding pool total of $15,000 so be sure to apply today!
- Credit unions receiving grants must complete their strategic planning by the end of 2014.
Remember, the application deadline is Tuesday, July 1st, 2014. Apply Now