2017 Brayman-Beach Scholarship
The Brayman-Beach Scholarship is named in honor of two visionary leaders in the credit union movement, Susan J. Brayman and Carroll D. Beach. This scholarship is awarded to Colorado credit union members pursuing an undergraduate business degree. One $5,000 scholarship is awarded annually.
In order to qualify for the scholarship applicants must:
- be a U.S. citizen at least 16 years of age
- member of a Colorado credit union
- beginning freshmen, sophomore, junior, or senior year at a four-year accredited institution of higher learning conferring bachelor degrees and located in the U.S.
- all scholarship funds must be used by January 31 of the following year awarded or funds will be forfeited
- submit a complete application with required documents
- application must be post-marked, emailed, or faxed by the deadline posted below
The deadline application is March 31, 2017 at 1:00 pm.
Download the Brayman-Beach Appplication
Follow this link for promotional materials http://mwcua.com/foundation/bb-support
The 2016 Brayman-Beach Scholar is Taylor Findley-Ponds
Taylor, a member of Bellco Credit Union, will graduate this year with a GPA of 4.58. In addition to being a Questbridge College Match Finalist and Editor-in-Chief of her school’s yearbook, she served as Student Body Co-President and President of the school’s Black Student Alliance