- Task Force Issues Guidance for Federal Contractors Vaccine Mandate
- CFPB Responds to Residents’ Rights Month
- Canada Makes AML/CFT Progress
- NCUA FAQs Related to COVID-19 for Federally Insured CUs
If you or someone at your credit union needs an IRA update, this is your chance to get registered for the October 26-27 IRA School: Essentials & Advanced IRAs, taking place at the Mountain West office in Denver, CO.
As in previous years, we are offering IRA Essentials on the first day and Advanced IRAs on the second day. You can sign up for both days or just one day, whichever fits your needs.
Single Day: $269/ person
Both Days: $499/ person
PLUS!! Credit unions with assets under $35M receive one registration at 50% off the regular registration fee.
Our Foundation provides Professional Development Schoalrships for training – if your credit union needs a little help defraying registration and/or travel and lodging costs, simply apply for a scholarship. Click here to access the site.
- All In A (Business) Days Work
- CFPB Report on Consumer Complaint Submissions
- FinCEN Starts Process for New Antiquities Trade Regs
- COVID-19 Multifamily Forbearance Extended Again
- HUD and FHA Clarify Freddie Mac Group Home Policy
- NCUA Issues Letter to FCUs: End of Homeowner Protection Programs
This October buy two webinars and get one free. Simply find and purchase two webinars by October 31st and enter “Send my free webinar code!” in the Comments box at checkout. A coupon code for your free webinar will be emailed to you within one business day. For a list of available webinars, click here.
(Not applicable for Sale Webinars, Board Essentials, Subscription Token orders, or full Series orders)
Looking for an opportunity to help your board of directors expand their governance skills? There’s still time to register for the Mountain West CEO/Board Chair Summit & Directors Conference.
Taking place this October 18-20 at the Boulders Resort in Phoenix, AZ the CEO/Board Chair Summit is an exclusive event for credit union board chairman and CEO’s only to look deep into organizational and governance topics. The Directors Conference will grow skills in governing at a more strategic level and increasing board effectiveness. By detailing practices that build a better understanding of governing vs. managing, attendance at this conference will provide new as well as seasoned board members with an interactive setting for learning and practicing new skills.
Visit www.mwcua.com/cbd to learn more about both the CEO/Board Chair Summit & Directors Conference. And, be sure to register by the October 12th deadline and book your hotel stay at the Boulders by the Sept 30th room deadline.
- Webinar: Money Laundering from Environmental Crime
- Treasury Acts to Counter Ransomware
- OFAC Releases Advisory on Ransomware Payments
- FinCEN SAR Guidance Regarding Child Exploitation
- NCUA Pilots Post-Examination Survey September – March
- OFAC: Blocked Property Report Due September 30.
- HMDA Filing Instructions Guides
- State Regulators Shut Down Four Fake Websites of a Credit Union & Three Banks
- Ten-Digit Dialing Coming in October for Some Areas
Where are you in your credit union’s diversity journey? Whether you are in the beginning stages of engaging in diversity, equity, and inclusion conversations or looking for ways to continue to effect positive cultural changes in your credit union, please join credit union leaders from across the country for the No Nonsense Experience, starting Thursday, Oct. 7. Offered as a one-hour, virtual weekly course each Thursday, Oct. 7 through Oct. 28, The No Nonsense Experience will be guided by a team of expert facilitators from JP Enterprises, and will focus on building conversation skills around your thoughts, intentions, actions, and behaviors regarding Diversity, Inclusion, and Bias. Click here to learn more.
- CFPB Proposes Business Loan Data Collection Rule
- $47M to Fight Housing Discrimination
- Court okays CFPB Payday Lending regulation
- Digital Identity Services Workshop Announced
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit 2021 – Register Now