The following individuals have been elected for a three-year term:
- District 2, Class A: Joe Thomas, president/CEO, Fairfax County FCU, Fairfax, Va. This position represents credit unions having less than 38,000 natural person members in the following states: Delaware, District of Columbia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia; and
- Class D: Troy Stang, president/CEO, Northwest Credit Union Association and Caroline Willard, President/CEO, Cornerstone Credit Union League. Class D represents League Presidents and are elected at-large nationally.
The above directors will join five additional Directors who were elected by acclamation in mid-December:
- District 3, Class B: Brad Green, president/CEO, Listerhill CU Muscle Shoals, Ala., representing credit unions with at least 38,000 but not more than 141,000 members in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee;
- District 5, Class B: Stephanie Teubner, CEO, Blue FCU, Cheyenne, Wyo., representing credit unions with at least 38,000 but not more than 141,000 members in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming;
- District 6, Class A: Debie Keesee, president/CEO, Spokane Media FCU, Spokane, Wash., representing credit unions having less than 38,000 natural person members in the following states: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, Johnston Atoll, Midway Atoll, Northern Mariana Islands, Palmyra Atoll and Wake Atoll; and
- Class C: John Sackett, director, Royal CU, Eau Claire, Wis. and Scott Woods, president/CEO, South Carolina FCU, North Charleston, S.C., representing credit unions having more than 141,000 natural-person members. Class C Directors are elected at-large nationally.