This fall national compliance expert, Ty Parker, will tackle the 10 Key Compliance, Legal and Operational Issues to keep your credit union in compliance and saving money. Are you in compliance with …
• The BSA due diligence and enhanced due diligence requirements (is your CU missing key money making and savings opportunities with these requirements)?
• The critical (beyond ESIGN) contract language for all your online (e-commerce) products and services (that your CU is likely missing now)?
• Advanced SSNs and EINs issues for non-citizens and entities?
• The crucial and key product and service contractual rules that affect all CU products, which every employee must know off the top of his or her head?
• The major problems with all online new member/account opening solutions (that have nothing to do with the law but are costing your CU a lot of money)?
• The necessary data processing issues that must be addressed in all your member contracts (that your credit union is very likely missing now)?
• All the latest check image deposit/remote deposit capture issues (both the good news and the bad news for your credit union)?
• How to place a truly effective “check funds hold” on checks that prevents losses for your CU and provides excellent service to your members?
• The critical insights on and updates to overdraft/courtesy pay programs (and how to provide excellent service and avoid getting sued)?
• The proposed Reg CC update issues (both the good news and the bad news for your CU)?
If you don’t know the answers to all these questions, then please plan to join attorney, Tyler F. Parker, as he answers these (and many more) compliance questions at the 2015 Regulatory Compliance and BSA School taking place September 9-10 in Denver, CO, and October 20-21 in Phoenix, AZ.