Colorado Springs, Colo. (April 17, 2014)– Ent Federal Credit Union awarded 25 non-profit agencies in Southern Colorado a total of $75,000 through its 2014 Youth Endowment Series (YES) program grants.
The recipient agencies include:
· Assistance League of Pueblo
· Boys and Girls Clubs of Pueblo County
· Care and Share – Pikes Peak Region
· Care and Share – Pueblo
· Children’s Hope Chest – The Joel Home
· Colorado Springs Teen Court
· Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Pueblo
· Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of the Pikes Peak Region
· Denver Children’s Advocacy Center
· Drive Smart Colorado
· Fostering Hope
· Greccio Housing
· Inside Out Youth Services
· Kidpower of Colorado
· Mountain Top Cycling Club
· Partners in Housing
· Pueblo Child Advocacy Center
· Pueblo Cooperative Care Center
· Pueblo Crisis Pregnancy Center, doing business as A Caring Pregnancy Center
· Pueblo Suicide Prevention Center
· Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Colorado
· Soaring Eagles Center for Autism
· Special Kids Special Families
· Year One Inc., doing business as Mile High Youth Corps Colorado Springs
Introduced in 2000, the YES Grant program directs support to non-profit community organizations benefitting children. The program has provided grants to more than 75 organizations in Southern Colorado providing health and human services and serving other community needs.
Applications were evaluated by an employee panel based on the purpose for the grant and the projected benefit to the community, among other criteria.
For more information about Ent’s YES program, visit Ent.com/YESGrants.
Ent Federal Credit Union, established in 1957, is the leading financial institution in Southern Colorado with more than $3.9 billion in assets and more than 232,000 members. The credit union provides a full range of financial solutions through 27 service centers throughout Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Pueblo and Denver. They offer members online, mobile and telephone banking services, a Colorado call center and both a consumer and mortgage loan center. Ent is a not-for-profit, community-chartered credit union with membership open to businesses or individuals living or working in Denver, El Paso, Pueblo and Teller counties, as well as select communities in Weld, Adams and Arapahoe counties. Ent is federally insured by the NCUA. Ent.com