Connecting Credit Union Mentors with Emerging Leaders
The Center for Credit Union Leadership’s Mentor Program connects emerging credit union leaders with mentors. The program helps new leaders assess and develop their leadership brand through face-to-face and or virtual (telephone and video conference) meetings and a structured Leadership Development Plan. The process, provided by the Center, examines the candidate’s values, assumptions, and beliefs to create developmental goals for the mentor and candidate to work on together.
Benefits of Becoming a Mentor
- Share your knowledge and skills with and up-and-coming credit union leader.
- Sharpen your own skills by teaching.
- Help the credit union movement by building up young credit union professionals, and give back to the credit union community in a way that makes a big impact.
Benefits of Finding a Mentor
- A professional mentor will help keep you on track, sharpen your skills, and keep you motivated.
- You’ll have a guide to help you resolve pressing issues and apply your knowledge to real-world situations.
- Help move your career forward.