PPP Information and Resources
All other non PPP Coronavirus-related regulatory information can be found here.
The PPP loan forgiveness application is now available, https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/3245-0407-SBA-Form-3508-PPP-Forgiveness-Application.pdf
PPP Forms, Policy Sample
Information from CUNA’s CompBlog
Participation – Paperwork, etc.
Credit unions that wish to participate in the PPP must submit an application that includes a Form 3506 and an Incumbency Certificate Form 1014.
- PPP – Revised Lender Application
- PPP – Revised Borrower Application
- Incumbency Certificate form 1014
- SBA Fillable Form 3506
- PPP Loan Guaranty Form
- Lender Electronic Data Form
- Final Borrower Application Form
- UPDATED 4-27-20 – SBA XML Submission Guidance Memo
- PPP Final Rule. To automatically qualify to make PPP loans, a federally insured credit union must transmit a CARES Act Section 1102 Lender Agreement (SBA Form 3506). New lenders need to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.orgSBA Lender only call center number of 833-572-0502
- E-Tran Pro Tip: Be careful when entering passwords to E-Tran. Encourage your team members to enter passwords carefully. Repeated attempts to enter a password into the system can result in temporary account suspension (due to security protocols) requiring password reset.Lender Assistance Hotline: (833) 572-0502Find a lender tool: https://www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection/findInformation for lenders can always be found at www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection and www.treasury.gov/caresHow to request change to info on sba.gov website: www.sba.gov/support (file a ticket)
The NCUA unanimously approved an interim final rule that amends the agency’s capital adequacy and member business loans and commercial lending regulations following the creation of the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program.