Small credit unions have a significant challenge when it comes to compliance. This page is designed as a resource for credit unions under $100 million in assets. It contains links to compliance information and tools that can be used to assist in the credit union’s overall compliance management efforts.
- Quarterly Compliance Calls Quarterly compliance calls provide a chance for small credit unions to obtain information on current compliance topics and discuss operational issues with their peers. This link contains the presentations from past calls.
- BSA Volunteer Training BSA volunteer training includes a power point presentation on general BSA requirements along with a short quiz. Both are specific for volunteers.
- Compliance Lunch N Learn Presentations This link includes discussion material presented at compliance lunch n learn sessions held through the year.
- Supervisory Committee Interim Audit Procedures Workbook This workbook provides instruction, sample work papers and sample reports the Supervisory Committee can use when conducting their ongoing audit work throughout the year.
- Compliance Tools This link includes a variety of compliance tools credit small credit unions can use to reduce their compliance burden.
- Policy Pro Policy pro is an online system with more than 200 detailed model policies to help your credit unions manage today’s ongoing compliance and operational challenges. It not only contains model policies it provides a place to store and manage policies.
- Compliance Community The compliance community is a dedicated space for credit union compliance professionals. Designed by credit unions, the compliance community is the interactive hub for all things credit union compliance.