New and Growing Credit Union Resources
New and growing credit unions can have significant compliance challenges. This page is designed as a resource for credit unions under $100 million in assets. It contains links to compliance information and tools that can be used to assist in the credit union’s overall compliance management efforts.
- Compliance Community The compliance community is a dedicated space for credit union compliance professionals to share knowledge and resources with their peers. It is an interactive place for discussion and to ask questions among your Association compliance professionals.
- Quarterly Compliance Calls provide a chance for credit unions with assets under $100 million to obtain specific operational ideas when it comes to implementing different compliance regulations. It gives those credit unions a chance to chat with their peers regarding the challenges they face to implement complex regulations.
- BSA Volunteer Training is provided in a virtual or meeting style in order to ensure your annual
compliance needs are met.
- Compliance Lunch N Learn Presentations This link includes discussion material presented at compliance lunch n learn sessions held through the year.
- Supervisory Committee Interim Audit Procedures Workbook This workbook provides instruction, sample work papers and sample reports the Supervisory Committee can use when conducting their ongoing audit work throughout the year.
- CU Policy Pro is an online system with more than 200 detailed model policies to help your credit unions manage today’s ongoing compliance and operational challenges. It not only contains model policies it provides a place to store and manage policies.