Leadership Institute Summary
Leadership development must be more than a simple moment-in-time event. Participants need time and opportunity to reflect upon and subsequently practice their newly learned skills in the workplace and take lessons learned for continued leadership success.
The 2021 Mountain West Leadership Institute is newly structured in a blended approach, that includes:
- Online learning modules – prerequisite to each workshop and virtual seminar
- 2 – In-person workshops one at the beginning and one at the end of the program
- 8 – Virtual, topic-based seminars
- 2 – Virtual team-based projects
- Online leadership assessment pre/post-program
- Online personality type assessment (MBTI®)
- Virtual one-on-one mentoring session
- Offline workplace application activities
Participants are organized into project teams charged to develop and present on a specific leadership topic that is relevant to their organization. One-on-One coaching is conducted concurrently through the virtual webinar series.
Leadership Institute wraps up with an in-person workshop that includes group presentations. Shortly after the final workshop, participants complete a second 360-degree leadership assessment as well as attend a short webinar on the development of a lifelong learning action plan for continued leadership development.
Who Should Participate
- Emerging leaders
- Team Leads
- High-potential Team Members
- Those aspiring to be the best leaders they can be